Ecommerce Manager - Bristol (BS4 4AX)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??
Hours: Full time, 9.00-5.30 (flexible working hours for the right candidate)
Remuneration: Up to ￡28k dependant on experience
Company: The Chimp Store
Contact: Jody Chapman
Exciting opportunity to join one of the U.K’s leading online boutiques, supplying globally sourced, Menswear & Footwear to a worldwide audience.
Operating across multi-platform channels Yellow Curve Ltd are the digital arm of The Chimp Store, supplying globally sourced Menswear & Footwear to a worldwide audience.
We have an exciting senior role available within our growing company as we activate new?ecommerce?sales opportunities for the store, and are currently recruiting for a talented ecommerce Manager, to be located at our Bristol Office.
This Senior role will have overall responsibility of the development and ongoing optimisation of the store, along with delivering Digital Marketing Activity. Working with our Leeds based creative department you will drive quality traffic through email marketing, PPC, SEO and Social Media.
Utilising the Shopify platform, you will be implementing a programme of constant testing and optimisation.
This will be a career defining opportunity, with expectation to deliver on agreed budget and targets, so a demonstration of satisfaction for commercial outcomes will be attractive.
Your tasks will be varied and ever changing, trade plans to merch, organic and paid search to applying the marketing calendar, so the ability to adapt at short notice will be a working condition you thrive on.
Reporting to the Director you will display a solid and up to date understanding of online retail, and keen interest for Lifestyle & Fashion Brands. Analysing customer behaviour using Google analytics and combining this with your experience to set an overarching strategy for the platform.
Uploading of products to the site, merchandising pages effectively and working with creative and logistics depts to improve delivery and drive conversion & retention, the role is designed to directly impact the customer journey.
A Shopify expert, with?presentable?experience, we consider this an ongoing development role, leading to a Director position and ultimately recruiting and managing a team of merchandisers and developers as well as co-ordinating with external agencies and multiple internal depts.
Who are we looking for?
- The ability to sustain a proactive, positive and professional approach in an office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and see the bigger picture.
- Down to earth with a poor taste in music is preferred, not requisite as we can teach you all that, but seriously a sense of humour helps.
- Must like dogs, all dogs.
- Knowledge of how e-commerce ties into an overall multi-channel strategy, assessing data to formulate a clear and concise strategy
- Someone with proven experience in management of Shopify platforms, apps and inventory systems, along with experience in online comms platforms Slack & Gdocs.
- Overall management of site and B2B platforms, to deliver budgeted performance.
- Drive quality traffic through email marketing, SEO, PPC, SM and key sources and managing Google ad word campaigns.
- Aid conversion and increase traffic to provide seamless customer service working with our developers to improve functionality.
- Manage the flow of content between creative and online platforms to promote customer retention and engagement.
- Competitive salary.
- Monthly clothing allowance.
- Free Parking.
- Pension Scheme
- Employee discount
- A decent/flexible place to work.
If you feel you have insufficient experience for the role, but would be interested in joining us in another capacity, please feel free to send us your CV and a short cover letter explaining the job you feel you would be suited for and why you are interested in our group.
Due to the high volume of response we will only contact those successful in reaching the next stage of the application.
Please apply with a full CV stating the position you are applying for